How To Place An Aggie’s Name On The Muster Roll
Susan "Sue" Owen '94
December 22, 2016 11:11 AM
updated: December 12, 2019 1:26 PM
The worldwide Muster Roll for each year is compiled by The Association from reports submitted by Aggies and family. You can view the list, which is updated daily, at AggieNetwork.com/muster/rollcall.
- Go to AggieNetwork.com/muster/rollcall. You can filter the list by Class year. To view all names in alphabetical order, look to the top of the first column and click on the column header, "Name."
- Note: If there is a "Club" listed beside their name, that means the Aggie's name will be sent to that Club's Muster (this is based on their most recent address in the Association database). If you plan to attend that Muster, you may wish to contact the Muster chair beforehand to ensure the name will be called.
- You can also ask for the name to be called at a different local Muster; learn more at tx.ag/WhichMuster.
- Email news of the Aggie’s passing to SilverTaps@AggieNetwork.com, or fill out the form at this link: tx.ag/SilverTapsReport. Please include as much information as possible, including the person's name and Class year, details, and links to online obituaries (when available). To submit photos, please email them (with identifying information) to SilverTaps@AggieNetwork.com. For assistance, call The Association at 979-845-7514.
- To find out which Musters can call your Aggie’s name, start at tx.ag/WhichMuster. Most local Musters can and will add names immediately, but please be aware that not all names are called at the student Muster in Reed Arena. Learn more at tx.ag/AnswerHere.
- Let the Muster chair know that you or family members will be attending to say “Here” in person. Search tx.ag/FindAMuster — each listing contains contact information.
- You can also ask the Muster chair what type of event they will be having (casual barbecue, ceremony but no meal, formal dinner with candles, etc.) and if there is a cost.
- The information you emailed to SilverTaps@AggieNetwork.com will help The Association write the brief obituary that will run in Texas Aggie magazine and create an online post honoring the Aggie. Extra copies of the magazine can be ordered by calling 979-845-7514.
Gifts made to The Association of Former Students help provide many Muster services, allow the daily maintenance of the Worldwide Muster Roll Call, and mail thousands of invitations to Aggies for local Musters. Add your support at tx.ag/Give.