Are you needing to order your Aggie Ring?
Check your Ring eligibility: January 1 - February 19
Order your Aggie Ring: January 3 - February 21
Aggie Ring Day: April 11-12
How to Order Your Aggie Ring:
1. Login or create an AggieNetwork.com account beginning Monday, January 1
2. On the Aggie Ring tab, click on Order Your Aggie Ring!
- Follow the steps to customize your Aggie Ring - your Ring eligibility will be checked after this step.
3. If eligible, visit the Aggie Ring Program to get sized, make payment and complete your Aggie Ring order.
- Full payment is due at the time of order by cash, check or credit/debit card. If the cardholder is not present, an invoice must be emailed to them to make a secure payment online no later than 5 p.m. CT on Wednesday, February 21. Current Students may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan prior to ordering.
- If you are unable to order in person, you may refer to our sizing tips and submit your order online by 5 p.m. CT on Wednesday, February 21. An invoice will be emailed to the non-TAMU email address you provide upon your order.
- If you attend a TAMU campus outside of the College Station area, you may visit the contact person at your location to get sized.
- The Aggie Ring is traditionally worn on the right-hand ring finger.
- You want to find a good fit. It should slide over the knuckle easily, but have some resistance coming off. If you can take the ring off without any effort, it is likely too loose. The fit should feel snug without your finger bulging.
- A good fit means your ring will feel comfortable most of the time. Sometimes it will feel tighter than usual, while other times it may feel loose. Finger size can fluctuate due to body temperature, time of day, what we eat, exercising, working with our hands and many other factors.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect and selfless service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 15,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated three times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.