MAY GRADUATES: Order by March 31 and have your Aggie Ring shipped to you in May. See eligibility and delivery requirements for more information.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR AGGIE RING FOR THE SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 RING DAY:
1. Login or create an AggieNetwork.com account beginning May 15, 2020.
2. In the Aggie Ring tab, click on Order Your Aggie Ring!
3. Follow the steps to customize your Aggie Ring to check your eligibility.
4. If approved, select to order your Aggie Ring online. (Due to precautionary measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, all Aggie Ring orders much be submitted online until further notice.)
- You may visit a jeweler to determine your size. If available, please ask to use their wide-band sizers.
5. Submit an order to the Aggie Ring Program by 5 p.m. CT on June 12
- After your order is processed (allow 1-3 business days), we will email you an invoice containing a payment link.
- FULL PAYMENT is due within 5 days of receiving your invoice.
- Current students: You may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan online by June 5, 2020. Click here for eligibility, interest rate, processing, cancellation and repayment information.
IF YOU ARE TAKING A MINI-MESTER AT TAMU:
If you are taking a TAMU mini-mester that ends on or before May 29, 2020, you will be able to use the course for your Aggie Ring hours.
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ADDITIONAL HOURS (transfer, CLEP, study abroad, grade change or mini-mester hours from another institution):
All hours must be posted on your TAMU records by June 11 to be considered towards your Aggie Ring requirements. The transcript must be sent or hand delivered (in sealed envelope) to the Office of Admissions in the General Services Complex, Suite 1601. For quick processing, complete a 'Request for Upfront Processing Form' and let their staff know that it is for the Aggie Ring deadline.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 15,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated three times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.