Check Ring Eligibility: May 18 - June 22
Order Dates: May 20 - June 23
Aggie Ring Day: September 24, 2021 *
August 2021 graduates may be eligible to receive Ring in time for graduation
How to Order Your Aggie Ring:
1. Login or create an AggieNetwork.com account.
2. On the Aggie Ring tab, click on Order Your Aggie Ring!
- Follow the steps to customize your Aggie Ring - your Ring eligibility will be checked after this step.
3. If eligible, schedule your Ring appointment.
- If you attend a TAMU campus outside of the College Station area, you may visit the contact person at your location to get sized.
4. On your appointment day, visit the Aggie Ring Program to get sized, make payment and complete your Aggie Ring order.
- Full payment is due at your appointment by cash, check or credit/debit card. If the cardholder is not present, an invoice must be emailed to them to make a secure payment online.
- Current Students may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan prior to ordering.
- If you are unable to order in person, you may visit the Aggie Ring Office to get sized prior to May 14 (no appointment required) or refer to our sizing tips. Submit your order online by 5 p.m. CT on June 23.
* AUGUST 2021 GRADUATES:
- Apply for August 2021 graduation and order by June 23.
- Tell us that you are graduating in August or write August Graduate in the NOTES section, if ordering online.
- Delivery Requirement: Degree must be posted on official TAMU records to receive Ring in August.
While it is uncertain at this time, social distancing practices may be in effect for Aggie Ring Delivery.
- You may visit a jeweler or use a paper sizer to determine your size. If available, please ask to use their wide-band sizers.
- The Aggie Ring is traditionally worn on the right hand ring finger.
- You want to find a good fit. It should slide over the knuckle easily, but have some resistance coming off. If you can take the ring off without any effort, it is likely too loose. The fit should feel snug without your finger bulging.
- A good fit means your ring will feel comfortable most of the time. Sometimes it will feel tighter than usual, while other times it may feel loose. Finger size can fluctuate due to body temperature, time of day, what we eat, exercising, working with our hands and many other factors.
TAMU MINIMESTERS that end on or before June 4, 2021, will count towards your Aggie Ring requirements. Please wait until your hours have posted in Howdy before checking your eligibility. If your TAMU minimester hours do not post by June 14, please contact the Aggie Ring Program at 979-845-1050 for direction.
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ADDITIONAL HOURS (transfer, CLEP, study abroad, grade change or mini-mester hours from another institution): All hours must be posted on your TAMU records by June 22, 2021, to be considered towards your Aggie Ring requirements. The transcript must be sent or hand delivered (in sealed envelope) to the Office of Admissions in the General Services Complex, Suite 1601. For quick processing, complete a 'Request for Upfront Processing Form' and let their staff know that it is for the Aggie Ring deadline.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 15,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated three times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.