HOW TO ORDER YOUR AGGIE RING FOR THE SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 RING DAY:
1. Login or create an AggieNetwork.com account beginning May 15, 2020.
2. In the Aggie Ring tab, click on Order Your Aggie Ring!
3. Follow the steps to customize your Aggie Ring to check your eligibility.
4. If approved, schedule an appointment to order in person or submit your order online by 5 p.m. CT on June 30.
- Online orders: Allow 1-3 business days for processing. We will email you an invoice containing a payment link.
5. On your appointment day, visit the Aggie Ring Program to select your size and pay for your Aggie Ring.
- Official Aggie Ring sizers are available at the Aggie Ring Office.
- FULL PAYMENT is due at the time of order by cash, check or credit/debit card.
- If the cardholder is not present, an invoice must be emailed to them to make a secure payment online.
Current students: You may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan online by June 22, 2020. Click here for eligibility, interest rate, processing, cancellation and repayment information.
- You may visit a jeweler or use a paper sizer to determine your size. If available, please ask to use their wide-band sizers.
- The Aggie Ring is traditionally worn on the right hand ring finger.
- You want to find a good fit. It should slide over the knuckle easily, but have some resistance coming off. If you can take the ring off without any effort, it is likely too loose. The fit should feel snug without your finger bulging.
- A good fit means your ring will feel comfortable most of the time. Sometimes it will feel tighter than usual, while other times it may feel loose. Finger size can fluctuate due to body temperature, time of day, what we eat, exercising, working with our hands and many other factors.
IF YOU ARE TAKING A MINI-MESTER AT TAMU:
If you are taking a TAMU mini-mester that ends on or before May 29, 2020, you will be able to use the course for your Aggie Ring hours.
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ADDITIONAL HOURS (transfer, CLEP, study abroad, grade change or mini-mester hours from another institution):
All hours must be posted on your TAMU records by June 29 to be considered towards your Aggie Ring requirements. The transcript must be sent or hand delivered (in sealed envelope) to the Office of Admissions in the General Services Complex, Suite 1601. For quick processing, complete a 'Request for Upfront Processing Form' and let their staff know that it is for the Aggie Ring deadline.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 15,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated three times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.