What to Do
When you arrive at the Alumni Center, the first thing you should do is find out what group is currently on deck. Signs next to the tent entrance or the Live Updates are the best ways to find this out. Line up under the banner that corresponds with your group ticket time.
If your group has not been called, you can enjoy the festivities outside the Alumni Center grounds. Accessible portable restrooms will be available near the tent on Throckmorton/Coke Street and in the circle drive along Houston Street.
When Your Group is Called
- Have your Ring Ticket ready for staff to verify it as you enter the tent. If using your mobile device, take a screenshot prior to arriving, as cell service can be spotty on Ring Day.
- You and your guests can move into the Haynes Ring Plaza. Make sure your entire group is together for entrance.
- Line up under the banner that corresponds with your last name.
In the Alumni Center
- Find the Delivery Station that corresponds with your last name.
- Present your IDs to receive your Aggie Ring.
- Check to make sure the Class year and engraving are correct.
After you receive your Aggie Ring, please quickly exit the delivery area and Alumni Center so your fellow Aggies can receive theirs. You are welcome to take personal photos around the Alumni Center grounds and throughout the beautiful Texas A&M campus. Re-entry into the Haynes Ring Plaza to take photos is not permitted.
For Saturday Ring Distribution, you may gather under the tents near Throckmorton/Coke Street upon arrival. Entrance into the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center will be allowed at your Ticket time. Once you are in the Alumni Center, please follow the above "In the Alumni Center" instructions.
Not a Perfect Fit?
Different activities and temperatures throughout the day can cause your hands and fingers to constantly change. Wearing your Ring for several days will help you best determine if a resize is necessary.
If you need to resize your Aggie Ring, stop by the Aggie Ring Office the following week.