Tracing its origins back to 1879, The Association of Former Students exists to strengthen and serve Texas A&M University and its students and former students. As a premier nonprofit organization with a team of 80 FTEs, The Association exemplifies the Aggie Core Values of excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect and selfless service as it serves the worldwide Aggie Network.
The Association of Former Students is a team, and each member of the team is important to the overall success of the organization. To be successful as a team, we place high expectations on ourselves and one another. To achieve our goals and mission, each team member will:
- Display a positive, customer-focused attitude and treat all individuals with courtesy and respect.
- Manage each customer experience with the highest level of service and enthusiasm. Seek opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting relationships.
- Make innovative contributions by proactively challenging current practices and suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Contribute to our team environment by being a productive, supportive and reliable teammate. Take responsibility for their actions and the outcomes produced.
- Lead with a positive example, and in doing so, inspire others to fulfill the expectations of our team.
Full Time Positions
Communications and Human Resources Assistant
Coordinator of Former Student Programs - Club Programs
Part-Time/Student Assistant Positions
Events Student Assistant
Web Design Student Assistant
Various Student Assistant Positions open each semester as we near graduation. Departments include Accounting, Former Student Programs, Aggie Ring Program, Development, IT and Travel. If you are interested in exploring employment with The Association of Former Students, please submit a cover letter, a completed application tx.ag/Application, your resume and your upcoming class schedule to HumanResources@AggieNetwork.com or deliver to 505 George Bush Drive College Station, TX 77840.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Non-Profit Fundraising Professional
Student Fundraisers are responsible for calling friends, family and former students of Texas A&M University on behalf of The Association of Former Students, providing institutional updates, stewarding fundraising efforts and updating contact information. Students will utilize an automated calling system in a professional and enthusiastic environment. Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, insightful knowledge of the institution, ability to accept direction and a strong desire to achieve goals. The Call Center offers flexible scheduling Sunday from 1-4:30 p.m. and 5:30–9, and Monday - Thursday 5:30-9 p.m. Student Fundraisers are required to select and work 3 shifts each week with at least one of those shifts being on the weekend. Flexible scheduling, tuition assistance and bonus opportunities are available.
To apply, visit http://tamu.thecallingcenter.com