Tracing its origins back to 1879, The Association of Former Students exists to strengthen and serve Texas A&M University and its students and former students. As a premier nonprofit organization with a team of 83 full-time employees, The Association exemplifies the Aggie core values of excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect and selfless service as it serves the worldwide Aggie Network.
The Association of Former Students is a team, and each member of the team is important to the overall success of the organization. To be successful as a team, we place high expectations on ourselves and one another. To achieve our goals and mission, each team member will:
- Display a positive, customer-focused attitude and treat all individuals with courtesy and respect.
- Manage each customer experience with the highest level of service and enthusiasm. Seek opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting relationships.
- Make innovative contributions by proactively challenging current practices and suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Contribute to our team environment by being a productive, supportive and reliable teammate. Take responsibility for their actions and the outcomes produced.
- Lead with a positive example, and in doing so, inspire others to fulfill the expectations of our team.
Professional Non-Student Positions
Assistant Director of Development
Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving
Club Programs Assistant
Coordinator of Traveling Aggies
Director of Communications
Front End Developer
Full Stack Developer
Manager of Club Programs
Traveling Aggies Assistant
Development Student Writer
Facilities Student Assistant
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Student Ambassadors – Engagement Center at The Association of Former Students
Student Ambassadors are responsible for calling former students of Texas A&M University on behalf of The Association of Former Students, providing institutional updates, stewarding fundraising efforts, and updating contact information. Students will utilize an automated calling system in a professional and enthusiastic environment. Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, insightful knowledge of the institution, ability to accept direction and a strong desire to achieve goals. The Engagement Center offers flexible scheduling Monday through Friday from 1-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-9 p.m. Student Ambassadors are required to select and work 3 shifts each week. Flexible scheduling, tuition assistance and bonus opportunities are available.
To apply, visit tx.ag/ApplyCC.