Tracing its origins back to 1879, The Association of Former Students exists to strengthen and serve Texas A&M University and its students and former students. As a premier nonprofit organization with a team of 83 full-time employees, The Association exemplifies the Aggie core values of excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect and selfless service as it serves the worldwide Aggie Network.
The Association of Former Students is a team, and each member of the team is important to the overall success of the organization. To be successful as a team, we place high expectations on ourselves and one another. To achieve our goals and mission, each team member will:
- Display a positive, customer-focused attitude and treat all individuals with courtesy and respect.
- Manage each customer experience with the highest level of service and enthusiasm. Seek opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting relationships.
- Make innovative contributions by proactively challenging current practices and suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Contribute to our team environment by being a productive, supportive and reliable teammate. Take responsibility for their actions and the outcomes produced.
- Lead with a positive example, and in doing so, inspire others to fulfill the expectations of our team.
Aggie Ring Program
Aggie Ring Program Assistant
Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving
Leadership Annual Giving Officer
Wilson-Bennett Technology Inc. Manager*
Director of Campus Programs
Club Programs Assistant
Director of Development
Assistant Director of Development
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President and CFO
Director of Human Resources
Traveling Aggies Program
Coordinator of Traveling Aggies
Traveling Aggies Assistant
Front End Developer
Full Stack Developer
Advocacy and Legislative Affairs Student Assistant
Annual Giving Student Assistant
Facilities Student Assistant
Human Resources Student Assistant (no longer accepting applications)
Stewardship Student Assistant
Traveling Aggies Student Assistant
Wilson-Bennett Technology Inc. Student Ambassador*
*Employed through Wilson-Bennett Technology Inc.
Wilson-Bennett Technology Inc. Manager - Engagement Center at The Association of Former Students
The Program Manager is an essential member of our team and works as a strategic part of our clients’ annual giving initiatives. The Program Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of traditional and digital outreach to alumni and university constituents. The Program Manager will recruit, hire, and train student ambassadors to call, text, email, or video message alumni, parents, and friends to build long-term relationships and secure philanthropic support.
Salary and Benefits
- Starting annual salary: $50,000+ based on experience
- 401K available after 1-year of employment
- Health Insurance available after 90-days
- Yearly Performance-based bonus
- Company Growth Opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position is located in College Station, TX and requires working non-traditional hours.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to HR@wilson-bennett.com.
Wilson-Bennett Technology Inc. Student Ambassadors – Engagement Center at The Association of Former Students
Student Ambassadors are responsible for calling former students of Texas A&M University on behalf of The Association of Former Students, providing institutional updates, stewarding fundraising efforts and updating contact information. Students will utilize an automated calling system in a professional and enthusiastic environment. Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, insightful knowledge of the institution, ability to accept direction and a strong desire to achieve goals. Join our team and gain customer service experience, fundraising skills and much more!
The Engagement Center offers flexible scheduling: Monday through Friday from 1-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-9 p.m. Student Ambassadors are required to select and work three shifts each week. Bonus opportunities are available!
To apply, please go to: phonathon.com
Entry code: TheAssociation