How To Place An Aggie’s Name On The Muster Roll Call
Susan "Sue" Owen '94
December 22, 2016 11:11 AM
updated: February 26, 2019 9:04 AM
The worldwide Muster Roll for each year is compiled by The Association from reports submitted by Aggies and family. You can view the list, which is updated daily, at AggieNetwork.com/muster/rollcall and search to see if a name has already been added. Clicking on the column header "Name" will rearrange the list into alphabetical order.
To add a name:
- Email news of the Aggie’s passing to SilverTaps@AggieNetwork.com, or fill out the form at this link: tx.ag/SilverTapsReport. Please include as much information as possible, including the person's name and Class year, details, and links to online obituaries (when available). To submit photos, please email them (with identifying information) to SilverTaps@AggieNetwork.com. For assistance, call The Association at 979-845-7514.
- The information you emailed us will help us write the brief obituary that will run in Texas Aggie magazine and create an online post honoring the Aggie. Extra copies of the magazine can be ordered by calling 979-845-7514.
- Each name on the worldwide Muster Roll will be sent to the Muster that is nearest to the Aggie’s listed address, if there is an address for them in AggieNetwork.com/directory.
- To find out which Muster will call your Aggie’s name, start at tx.ag/WhichMuster.
- If you or family members want to attend a different Muster, perhaps one in the city where you live or where you will be on April 21, search for that Muster at tx.ag/FindAMuster and contact the Muster chair to RSVP and to request that your Aggie’s name be put on their list.
- Be aware that very few Aggies' names are called on campus at the Muster held by students in Reed Arena. Traditionally, this student Muster has mostly included current students, their Aggie relatives and other members of the A&M community — view the categories at tx.ag/criteria. If your Aggie is eligible, contact the student Muster Committee at muster.tamu.edu or (979) 862-1191 to request that the name be called.
- RSVP: Let the Muster chair know that you or family members will be attending to say “Here” in person. You can also ask them what type of event they will be having (casual barbecue, formal dinner with candles, ceremony without a meal included, etc.)