Muster will look a bit different from the year's past, but the Spirit will prevail. Come celebrate Muster with us on Saturday, June 26th at Shelby Farms Park's Hyde Lake Pavilion located on Hyde Lake in the heart of the park. This will be an outdoor event with limited seating; so, please bring a lawn chair or blanket and dress accordingly to the weather. (A map of Hyde Park Pavilion's location and any other event details will be updated on the Mid-South A&M Club FaceBook page, in addition to being emailed to those registered on our Club's email list.)
We are honored to have local restaurateur and food activist, Tim Bednarski, as our Muster Speaker. We will also support his business at Elwood's Shack by having them prepare individually packaged meals for this event.
- Event Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
- Times: Check In at 10:15am; 10:30am to 11:30am "Meet and Greet" or "Seat and Eat;" 11:30-12:30 Muster Ceremony
- Location: Shelby Farms Park, Hyde Lake Pavilion, 6903 Great View Dr N, Memphis, TN 38134
- Muster Event Cost: $25 for adults; $12 for kids ages 12 and under
- Year Club Dues: $20
- Payment: Venmo @bryan-altendorf or mail check to Kim Webber, 1240 Brayridge Cove, Collierville, TN 38017
Please RSVP Muster Chair, Kristin McMillin, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st at 6pm of your attendance and your meal options by May 31st at 6pm.
We will abide by local rules to provide contact tracing; so, please provide the names of all guests in each party and a contact number when you RSVP. Most importantly, this event requires all guests to MASK UP for the safety of everyone. (*If you are feeling unwell the day of the event, please protect your community by staying home. We will provide refunds if necessary.)