Are you looking for a great way to give back to Texas A&M and have a great opportunity to network with fellow Aggies?
The application for Aggie Network Student Ambassadors is now open. Click the link below to access the application.
How to Apply:
- Create an application using the link above
- In-progress applications may be saved and completed after initial login
- Complete and submit the online application no later than Mon., Feb. 1 at 5 p.m.
- Late applications will not be accepted
*Application best viewed using Google Chrome as your web browser
*Creating a Submittable login
Please email StudentAmbassadors@AggieNetwork.com with any questions.
- Current undergraduate, graduate, or professional student
- At least one full year left as a Texas A&M University student
- In good academic and disciplinary standing with the University
- 2.25 GPA or higher
- Able to dedicate an average of 2-3 hours per week to Aggie Network Student Ambassadors
- Available 2 Wednesday evenings per month for meetings
- Demonstrated capacity for future leadership
- Desire to serve Texas A&M and The Association
- Embodiment of the Aggie Spirit
- Jan. 13: Applications Open
- Please join us at one of our informationals to learn more about Aggie Network Student Ambassadors
Mon., Feb. 1: Applications due by 5 p.m.
Tues., Feb. 2: Applicants will be notified to sign up for an interview by 10 p.m.
Feb. 2 - 3: Interview Sign-Ups
Feb. 4 - 5, & Feb. 8: Interviews via Zoom
Feb. 9: Round Two: Social Interview - by invite only (more information coming later)
Thurs., Feb. 11: Final decisions emailed to all candidates
Thurs., Feb. 11: New and Returning Member Social
Wed., Feb. 17: Mandatory New Member Training (more information coming later)
**The above schedule is subject to change as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 situation. We will post updates to this page and to our social media accounts on Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook: @AggieNetworkAMB
If you have any questions, please contact us at StudentAmbassadors@AggieNetwork.com.