Join Aggie Network Student Ambassadors
Now Accepting Applications!
Are you looking for a great way to give back to Texas A&M and have a great opportunity to network with fellow Aggies?
- Current undergraduate, graduate, or professional student
- At least one full year left as a Texas A&M University student
- In good academic and disciplinary standing with the University
- 2.25 GPA or higher
- Able to dedicate an average of 2-3 hours per week to Aggie Network Student Ambassadors
- Available 2 Wednesday evenings per month for meetings
- Demonstrated capacity for future leadership
- Desire to serve Texas A&M and The Association
- Embodiment of the Aggie Spirit
- Monday, January 6: Applications Open
- Tuesday, January 21: Informational, 7 p.m. at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center
- Wednesday, January 22: Informational, 7 p.m. at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center
- Friday, January 24: Applications Due by 11:45 p.m.
- Sunday, January 26 by 10 p.m.: Interview sign-ups provided to applicants via email.
- January 27 – 29: Interviews
- Wednesday, January 27 by 10 p.m.: Social invitations sent to applicants via email.
- Thursday, January 30: Social at 6:30 p.m. (invite only)
- Friday, January 31: Membership notifications emailed by 12 p.m.
- Friday, January 31: Welcome Social (evening) - (Mandatory)
- Wednesday, February 5: New Member Workshop, 7 p.m. (Mandatory)
If you have any questions, please contact us at StudentAmbassadors@AggieNetwork.com.