Join Aggie Network Student Ambassadors
Are you looking for a great way to give back to Texas A&M and have a great opportunity to network with fellow Aggies?
Thank you to those who applied for Aggie Network Student Ambassadors.
- Current undergraduate, graduate, or professional student
- At least one full year left as a Texas A&M University student
- In good academic and disciplinary standing with the University
- 2.25 GPA or higher
- Able to dedicate an average of 2-3 hours per week to Aggie Network Student Ambassadors
- Available 2 Wednesday evenings per month for meetings
- Demonstrated capacity for future leadership
- Desire to serve Texas A&M and The Association
- Embodiment of the Aggie Spirit
- Tuesday, January 22: Informational #1, 6 p.m. at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center
- Wednesday, January 23: Informational #2, 7 p.m. at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center
- Friday, January 25: Applications Due by 11:45 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27 by 10 p.m.: Interview sign-ups provided to applicants via email.
- January 28 – 31: Interviews
- Thursday, January 31 by 12 p.m.: Social invitations sent to applicants via email.
- Thursday, January 31: Social from 7-8:30 p.m. (invite only)
- Friday, February 1: Membership notifications emailed by 10 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2: New Member Workshop (Mandatory)
- Wednesday, February 6: New and Old Member Event (Mandatory)
If you have any questions, please contact us at StudentAmbassadors@AggieNetwork.com.