Unlimited Google storage is ending in 2022. Learn more
You’ve kept your Aggie Spirit. Now you can keep an Aggie email address!
- Already have an @AggieNetwork.com email? Check your email at http://gmail.com and use your full @AggieNetwork.com email address to login.
- Never change your email address again!
- Easily check your email online, on your mobile devices, and through other email services
- Show the world your Aggie Spirit with each email you send!
- Current students - don't wait for your @tamu.edu email address to be disabled after graduation - create your AggieNetwork.com email address today!
- You can easily transition from an @tamu.edu Gmail-based account and save up to 10 GB of content. We'll walk you through it!
- Login to AggieNetwork.com or create your account
- Visit the AggieNetwork.com Email page
- Create your email account and password
- Login to your new email account at http://mail.aggienetwork.com using the email account and password you just established
- You can create up to 5 email accounts
- You will only have one login (the primary email account & password)
- You can send/receive email on behalf of all accounts from your one inbox
- To move your @tamu.edu emails to your new @AggieNetwork.com account, just follow the step-by-step instructions at tx.ag/MoveYourEmail.
Get Email on Your Smartphone
The best setup is to use an IMAP connection. When you are logged in to the web interface, click on the"gear" on the right of the page and choose "Settings" -> "Forwarding and POP/IMAP". Ensure IMAP is enabled. There are "configuration instructions" in that section. You should be able to add a new email account on your phone using the "Gmail" option. Ensure you use your full @AggieNetwork.com email for the username. If you run into problems with this setup, you can try a "new" or "other" email account using the following settings:
Account Name / Username: your full email address (email@example.com)
Email Address: same as above
Password: your email password
Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: imap.gmail.com
Use SSL: Yes
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.gmail.com
Use Authentication: Yes
Use STARTTLS: Yes (some clients call this SSL)
Port: 465 or 587
Through generous gifts to The Association, we are able to be HERE for Aggies during their days as students and former students, THERE for Aggies as they make their way around the world and EVERYWHERE that the Aggie Network needs us to be. Visit tx.ag/give to make a gift.