Aggies on the Hill is a biennial event in our nation's capital that promotes awareness and encourages federal support for Texas A&M University and higher education. The event also recognizes and connects with the former students who live and work in the area.
The next Aggies on the Hill event will be held in the spring of 2024. If you live in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and would like to participate or get involved with the Texas A&M Advocacy Network, please email us at TAMUadvocacy@AggieNetwork.com. Thanks and gig 'em!
What is Aggies on the Hill?
- A biennial event hosted by The Association of Former Students in coordination with the government relations teams for Texas A&M University and The Texas A&M University System.
- A delegation of leadership from Texas A&M meeting with elected officials (and former students) in order to increase public and legislative support for higher education, particularly Texas A&M University.
- An opportunity to showcase one of the largest and most renowned universities in the country by highlighting the significant contributions of Texas A&M and Aggies nationwide.
Why do we conduct Aggies on the Hill?
- Advocate for federal support of public universities and higher education.
- Recognize Aggies who serve in elected positions in Washington, D.C., and on Capitol Hill staffs with members and committees.
- Re-connect with Aggies who live in D.C. and Baltimore.
- Promote the impact of Texas A&M, one of the nation's premier leading research universities, and its former students on our nation's security, well-being, and prosperity.
2020 Event Photos
House Office Visits