“The Aggie Educator Network will promote and support Aggie educators. At the heart of this network is the ability to unite Aggie Educators around the state and beyond within a platform that disseminates professional development and graduate school opportunities based on the latest research at TAMU involving best practices. The network will also serve to attract new students to Texas A&M University and help recruit current Aggies into the education profession. And finally, the network will provide a means of mentoring and supporting Aggies who are new to the education profession or have switched roles within the profession.”
JOIN the Aggie Educator Network!
Interested in becoming a member (or renewing membership) of the Aggie Educator Network?
Complete your Membership Form at tx.ag/AENMembership
Pay your membership dues below:
|AEN Membership Due Options
Benefits to joining the Network include:
If you would like to receive information about joining the Network, please subscribe to the Aggie Educator Network email listserv (see right side of this page).
- Associate with other TAMU graduates who are educators.
- Connect with current TAMU students who are studying to be educators.
- Become part of a virtual community for Aggie educators.
- Learn of professional development opportunities offered by colleges and departments at TAMU.
- Hear about graduate programs at TAMU designed for educators.
- Be a part of future summer conferences organized by the Network.
- Promote the value of the education profession.
- Discuss the implementation of new legislation with other constituents.
The specific purposes of the Aggie Educator Network are:
- Marketing education degrees and other education programs at Texas A&M University to attract new students to Texas A&M University and to help recruit current Aggies into these programs.
- Offering mentoring and other support to Aggies who are new to the education profession or have switched roles within the profession.
- Increasing networking and professional development opportunities among and for Aggie educators.
- Establishing a voice for educators that will advocate excellence in education.
“At Texas A&M we aspire to greatness. Whether you are a current or former student, you are still part of the Aggie family. We are Aggies, forever – committed to our core values of excellence, leadership and selfless service that is not seen as a job, but a noble calling.”