“The Aggie Educator Network will promote and support Aggie educators. At the heart of this network is the ability to unite Aggie Educators around the state and beyond within a platform that disseminates professional development and graduate school opportunities based on the latest research at TAMU involving best practices. The network will also serve to attract new students to Texas A&M University and help recruit current Aggies into the education profession. And finally, the network will provide a means of mentoring and supporting Aggies who are new to the education profession or have switched roles within the profession.”
Texas A&M University Aggie Homework Helpline (AHH)
The Aggie Homework Helpline (AHH) is an initiative to help provide quality, free online tutoring to PK-12 learners and families. The mission of the AHH is to connect Texas families and school district partners with Aggie tutors and education interns who are committed to improving learning outcomes for PK-12 students. Click here to learn more.
Aggie Educators Network t-shirts now available! Click here to order yours today!
JOIN the Aggie Educator Network!
Interested in becoming a member (or renewing membership) of the Aggie Educator Network?
Complete your Membership Form at tx.ag/AENMembership
Pay your membership dues below:
|AEN Membership Dues Options
Are you a current member who is interested in serving in a leadership position? Click here for the Aggie Educator Network Board member application.
Benefits to joining the Network include:
- Associate with other TAMU graduates who are educators.
- Connect with current TAMU students who are studying to be educators.
- Become part of a virtual community for Aggie educators.
- Learn of professional development opportunities offered by colleges and departments at TAMU.
- Hear about graduate programs at TAMU designed for educators.
- Be a part of future summer conferences organized by the Network.
- Promote the value of the education profession.
- Discuss the implementation of new legislation with other constituents.
If you would like to receive information about joining the Network, please subscribe to the Aggie Educator Network email listserv (on this page, under "Get Involved").
The specific purposes of the Aggie Educator Network are:
- Marketing education degrees and other education programs at Texas A&M University to attract new students to Texas A&M University and to help recruit current Aggies into these programs.
- Offering mentoring and other support to Aggies who are new to the education profession or have switched roles within the profession.
- Increasing networking and professional development opportunities among and for Aggie educators.
- Establishing a voice for educators that will advocate excellence in education.
“At Texas A&M, we aspire to greatness. Whether you are a current or former student, you are still part of the Aggie family. We are Aggies, forever – committed to our core values of excellence, leadership and selfless service that is not seen as a job, but a noble calling.”