Countdown To Aggie Ring Day!
Scot Walker '90
September 7, 2017 10:58 AM
updated: September 25, 2017 9:39 AM
If you are to receive your Aggie Ring at the Ring Day on Sept. 22, read on for important information you need to know.
Visit our Aggie Ring Day and Frequently Asked Questions pages to assist in planning your Ring Day experience: what you must bring with you, what you need to know, and what you can expect.
We expect more than 30,000 guests for this Ring Day, so please prepare accordingly, and pass this information to family and friends so that they, too, can be prepared.
Ring Day Tickets
- Ticket Pull opens online at 7 a.m. on Friday, Sept.15.
- Start reviewing the Ticket Group times for Aggie Ring Day now. Tickets will go fast!
Live Status Updates
- Text FOLLOW AGGIERINGDAY to 40404 if you want to receive text message updates regarding the Ring Day schedule, weather and logistics. This is most reliable way to keep up with weather advisories and changes to the schedule. Messages are sent only on Ring Day or the day before, and you can easily unsubscribe afterward. See tx.ag/RingDayStatus.
Important Reminders For Sept. 22
- The Haynes Ring Plaza is a restricted area for ticketed Ring recipients and their guests. The Ticket Check is on the west side of the Ring Plaza.
- The Aggie Ring replica is not a photo station during Ring Day. Personal photography stations are available around the Alumni Center.
- The Aggie Ring Shuttle dropoff is on Houston Street on the west side of the Alumni Center.
- View the new Interactive Aggie Ring Day Map for more details.