Aggie Network Student Ambassadors are student representatives for The Association of Former Students who develop their leadership skills through service to the Aggie Network and represents The Association to Texas A&M's current student body.
Our Mission and Values
Aggie Network Student Ambassadors is a cohort of student leaders dedicated to selflessly serving The Association of Former Students and Texas A&M University through fellowship and networking with fellow members of the Aggie Network, as well as building, perpetuating and sharing the Aggie Spirit. These student ambassadors of the Aggie Network, are representatives of The Association of Former Students who seek to perpetuate the ties of affection, and educate about the impact of The Association on its constituents.
This impact includes annual fund projects, student scholarships, student organization funding, Association-hosted and Association-sponsored events, and other activities that serve to support Texas A&M University, the campus community, and constituents of the Aggie Network.
Aggie Network Student Ambassadors strives to strengthen and expand the Aggie Network by engaging current, future, and former students to further the impact of The Association of Former Students on Texas A&M and Aggies everywhere. The Aggie Network Student Ambassadors seek to accomplish this mission through:
- Educate the student body about The Association's impact
- Engage prospective, current and former students
- Encourage constituents to have a life-long relationship with Texas A&M
Opportunities for Membership
- Invitations to premier events sponsored by The Association
- Ability to serve Texas A&M University, and the Aggie Network, as a student leader
- Opportunities to educate, and provide outreach to the student body on behalf of The Association
- Demonstrate the power of the Aggie Network, and that, through the Aggie Network, there are opportunities to Pass it Back and Pay it forward.
- Members will develop themselves as leaders and individuals who seek to have a lasting impact on Texas A&M through giving of their time, talent and treasure to the Aggie Network.
Ways We Serve
- Hosting at events at the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center
- Aggie Class Reunions
- Aggie Ring Day
- The Next Tradition
- Ring Remembrance
- Leadership Council Meetings
- Other events supported by the Aggie Network
- Interacting with future, current and former students
- Representing The Association to current students at meetings and on campus
- Campus tours
- Saying "Thank You" to the Aggie Network
- Being an ambassador for The Association
- Interacting with University officials, as well as future, former and current students of Texas A&M
- Telling your "Aggie Story" to others
- Helping students understand the impact of The Association
- Speaking to student gatherings such as Fish Camp
- Helping strengthen The Association
- Offering feedback on Association programs and marketing
- Serve the Aggie Network as the voice of the current student body
Connect with Student Ambassadors
Student Ambassador Links