AUGUST 2016 GRADUATES: ORDERS ARE BEING ACCEPTED NOW! CLICK HERE FOR ORDER INFORMATION TO RECEIVE YOUR AGGIE RING IN TIME TO WEAR FOR GRADUATION.
HOW TO ORDER FOR THE SEPTEMBER 16, 2016 AGGIE RING DAY:
1. Login or create an AggieNetwork.com account between May 21 - June 16, 2016, to check your Ring eligibility.
- Your eligibility status will be displayed online instantly or you will be asked to complete a manual review.
- If you request a manual review, you will receive notification via email in 1-3 business days.
2. If eligible, schedule an appointment online to order your Aggie Ring.
- Select from available order dates between May 31 - June 17, 2016.
- If unable to order in person or if ordering for someone else, submit an order to the Aggie Ring Program prior to the deadline.
3. On your appointment day, visit the Aggie Ring Office to select your size and pay for your Ring.
- Official Aggie Ring sizers are available to try on at the Aggie Ring Office.
- IF YOU WILL BE GONE FOR THE SUMMER: IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO VISIT THE AGGIE RING PROGRAM PRIOR TO LEAVING TO GET SIZED.
- FULL PAYMENT is due at the time of order by cash, check or credit/debit card.
- If the cardholder is not present, an invoice must be emailed to them to make a secure payment online.
- Current students: You may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan online between May 21 - June 15, 2016. Click here for eligibility, interest rate, processing, cancellation and repayment information.
IF YOU ARE TAKING A MINI-MESTER AT TAMU:
If you take a TAMU mini-mester that ends no later than May 27, 2016, you will be able to use the course for your Aggie Ring hours. If the course end date is after May 27, the grade will not be entered before the June 16 deadline.
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ADDITIONAL HOURS (transfer, CLEP, study abroad, grade change or mini-mester hours from another institution):
All hours must be posted on your TAMU records by June 16 to be considered towards your Aggie Ring requirements.
- If you have taken hours at another institution, the transcript must be sent or hand delivered (must be in sealed envelope) to the the Office of Admissions in the General Services Complex, Suite 1601. For quick processing, complete a 'Request for Upfront Processing Form' and let their staff know that it is for the Aggie Ring deadline.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 12,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated 3 times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.