ARE YOU A CURRENT STUDENT WHO WILL QUALIFY AFTER SPRING 2013?
How to Get Your Aggie Ring on September 20, 2013:
1. Login to your AggieNetwork.com account beginning May 17, to check your Ring eligibility. (If you don't have an account, you can register here.)
- Your records will be reviewed and your eligibility status will be displayed online instantly or you will be asked to complete a manual review.
- If you request a manual review, you will receive notification via email in 1-3 business days.
2. If approved, schedule an appointment online to order your Aggie Ring at the Aggie Ring Office.
- Select from available order dates between May 20 - June 14, 2013.
- If unable to order in person or if ordering for someone else, submit an order to the Aggie Ring Program prior to the deadline.
3. On your appointment day, visit The Aggie Ring Office to find your Ring size (with official Aggie Ring sizers) and pay for your Ring.
- FULL PAYMENT WILL BE DUE AT THE TIME OF ORDER. (pricing is available online)
Current students: If you need financial assistance, Apply for a Ring Loan online between May 20 - June 1. You will need to apply for your Ring Loan prior to ordering your Aggie Ring. If approved, bring your Promissory Note with you on your appointment date.
IF YOU WILL BE GONE FOR THE SUMMER:
Please visit the Aggie Ring office before you leave (M-F from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) to get sized and pick out your Aggie Ring. No appointment necessary.
IF YOU ARE TAKING MINI-MESTER AT TAMU:
If you are taking a TAMU mini-mester that ends no later than May 31, 2013, you will be able to use the course for your Aggie Ring hours. If the course end date is after May 31, the grade will not be entered before the June 14 deadline.
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ADDITIONAL HOURS (transfer, CLEP, study abroad, grade change or mini-mester hours from another institution):
All hours must be posted on your TAMU records by June 13 to be considered towards your Aggie Ring requirements.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 9,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated 3 times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.