The Aggie Ring order must be submitted online or placed in person at the Aggie Ring Office on the 2nd floor of the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center.
- Only one Ring may be ordered.
- If you receive multiple degrees from Texas A&M you may only order one Ring for one of your eligible class years.
- If you have your Ring and prefer a new one or you want to change your class year, you must turn in your Ring and have it remade. Please refer to the "Remake" section on the Resize and Repair page. The Aggie Ring Program must approve any class year changes.
- If your Aggie Ring is lost or stolen, a replacement Ring may be ordered.
- One replacement Aggie Ring may be ordered for deceased former students.
- The order must match the order on file with The Association.
- The order must be placed by the deceased's parent, spouse, child, or sibling.
All Aggie Ring orders are subject to approval by The Association of Former Students' Aggie Ring Program.
Alumni Center Pick-up Policy
Your Aggie Ring will be delivered to the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center on or after the date listed on the Upcoming Delivery Schedule.
- Current Students.
- To pick up your Aggie Ring you will need two of the following: Driver's License, Student ID, Ring Receipt.
- A Ring Ticket is required for April, September, and November Aggie Ring Days.
- A Ring Ticket is not needed for those not picking their Aggie Ring up on Aggie Ring Day, or for May, August, or December deliveries.
- Former Students.
- To pick up your Aggie Ring you will need two of the following: Driver's License, Ring Receipt, or any other form of ID.
- A Ring Ticket is not needed for former students picking their Ring up on Aggie Ring Day or any other day.
If you need someone else to pick up your Aggie Ring at the Alumni Center, please provide the name and driver's license number of the authorized person to the Aggie Ring Program. The authorized person must present their ID at the time of pick up or the Ring will not be released.
- $20 within the contiguous United States. Rings will be shipped by UPS, Federal Express, or registered mail.
- $30 for shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
- The shipping fee must be paid prior to mailing. The fee can be paid when you order your Ring or any day thereafter.
- If you would like to add shipping after you have placed your order, please mail or fax this form to us along with the appropriate fee.
- Where not prohibited by law or lack of shipping insurance, a Ring can be shipped abroad.
- International shipments are sent via FedEx International.
- The Aggie Ring Office will determine the fee when international shipping is requested.
- Delivery may take two weeks or longer.
- A Ring cannot be mailed to a foreign country to which the shipping of gold jewelry is prohibited.
- Rings are subject to Customs' duty and taxes and are the sole responsibility of the addressee. Any Customs' duty and taxes due must be paid by the addressee upon receiving the package.
If your Ring is lost or stolen during shipping:
- The customer must notify the Aggie Ring Office if a Ring is not delivered as expected.
- Rings mailed to street addresses by UPS or FedEx may be tracked immediately, but it may take 4 weeks to receive the results and/or payment from the courier.
- A claim may be initiated 15 days after the Ring was mailed via registered mail.
- After the Aggie Ring Office processes the registered mail claim form, it is mailed to the addressee for a signature of non-delivery. Upon the return of the completed and signed form, it is taken to the College Station Post Office for an investigation. Unfortunately, this is a slow process, often taking three months or longer.
- A replacement Ring cannot be ordered until the results of the claim and insured amount is received by The Association of Former Students. Any price increases will be collected from the customer.
- Should the U.S. Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx investigation conclude that the Ring was delivered, The Association of Former Students is not responsible for replacement of the Ring.
UPS / FedEx Security Statement:
- Due to increased security of packages by UPS, FedEx, and the U.S. Postal Service, your Aggie Ring delivery may take longer than the estimated 4-10 days.
- UPS / FedEx's money-back guarantee is void when a package is delayed for security reasons prior to delivery. Due to these circumstances beyond our control, The Association of Former Students' Aggie Ring Office will not refund any shipping fees not refunded by the carrier.
- Keep in mind a package delivered by UPS / FedEx must be signed for within 1-3 days of the first delivery attempt notice or they will return the package to the Aggie Ring Office. This will result in an additional fee of $30.
- If you instruct UPS or FedEx to route the package to a different address after they have left a notice of attempted delivery you will be charged $10.
Shipping can be added at any time, however fees will not be refunded if the request to cancel is received less than 7 days prior to delivery.
Any male former student in the Class of 1972 or before who qualifies for an Aggie Ring may order his wife or mother a "sweetheart ring" - a women's replica of his ring (including the same class year). The order must be placed by the qualified former student, his spouse, children, or sibling. The engraving must identify the "sweetheart" or the qualified former student and is limited to a number of alpha characters depending on the ring size.
Sweetheart rings were phased out after women gained the opportunity for full admission to Texas A&M and the right ot earn their own Aggie Rings.