It is recommended to set aside an amount each month to go towards your Aggie Ring purchase. Monthly savings add up over time and lower the financial impact of ordering an Aggie Ring.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Full payment is due at the time of order. Accepted forms of payment are:
- Check (made payable to Aggie Ring Program
- Any major credit card (cardholder must be present or an invoice with a payment link can be emailed to the cardholder; if invoiced, payment is due within five days of placing your Ring order)
Aggie Ring Loans
The Association provides Aggie Ring loans to qualified and currently enrolled full or half-time students through the Short-Term Loan (STL) Program administered by Scholarships and Financial Aid.
To apply for an Aggie Ring Loan for the September 16, 2016 delivery:
- Check your Ring Eligibility online between May 21 - June 16, 2016 before applying for a Ring loan.
- If eligible, complete the STL application online prior to your Ring appointment. Applications may be submitted between May 21 - June 15, 2016.
- There is a $10 origination charge for Ring loans.
- If approved, you must present your Promissory Note to the Ring Program Associate on your appointment date.
- College Station campus: You may sign your Promissory Note via DocuSign, if registered, or visit the STL Office.
- Galveston Campus: You may sign your Promissory Note via DocuSign, if registered, or visit the Cashier's Office. Email a copy to AggieRing@AggieNetwork.com.
- It may take up to 10 business days for you to receive the funds, and please be aware that the funds will not automatically apply towards your Aggie Ring. You must contact the Aggie Ring Office to pay and finalize your order.
Aggie Ring loan criteria:
- The student must meet be eligible to order an Aggie Ring after the Spring 2016 semester.
- The student must be enrolled at least half-time.
- The student must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress
Aggie Ring Scholarships
A limited number of Aggie Ring Scholarships are available for these future deliveries: September 2016, November 2016, and April 2017. If you will be eligible for your Aggie Ring after the Spring, Summer, or Fall 2016 semesters you may apply for an Aggie Ring Scholarship through Scholarships and Financial Aid.
To apply for an Aggie Ring Scholarship:
- Login and complete the University Scholarship Application by February 1, 2016.
- On the Eligibility tab of the application, complete the following question: "Do you anticipate receiving your Aggie Ring in September 2016, November 2016 or April 2017?"
- Scholarships and Financial Aid will notify students in April 2016 if they have been selected to receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship.
- If you receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship: Once you meet the requirements, you will need to verify your eligibility and schedule an appointment online to order your Aggie Ring at the Aggie Ring Office.
- If you do not receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship: You may consider applying for an Aggie Ring Loan through the Short Term Loan Office.
Aggie Ring Scholarship criteria:
For further information concerning a scholarship application, please contact Scholarships and Financial Aid at (979) 845-3982.
If you wish to help Aggies through the Aggie Ring Scholarship Program, you may give online or email Lauren Pope '09 at LPope09@AggieNetwork.com for more information.