The Association of Former Students’ Board of Directors established the Aggie Ring Scholarship program in October 2009. Through this special giving opportunity, former students and friends of Texas A&M can ensure students who have earned their Aggie Ring have the financial resources to obtain it.
Give Online to the Aggie Ring Scholarship Program
Establishing A Gift
“The Aggie Ring is a visual symbol of accomplishment and recognizable symbol of the Aggie family. We want to do what we can to assure all those who earn it can proudly wear it.”
- Jon ’68 & Johnette ’70 Jarvis
An Aggie Ring Scholarship may be established with a minimum gift of $25,000. This gift may be given over a five-year period. Upon receipt of the initial gift, the donor will be recognized with a beautiful Benjamin Knox print of the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center and the Haynes Ring Plaza. The donor will also have the opportunity to be involved in the scholarship recipient’s Aggie Ring Day and will be invited to the annual scholarship brunch hosted each spring by The Association of Former Students.
We invite you to support the Aggie Ring Scholarship Program and help ensure that the most visible and well-known symbol of the Aggie Network is available to every Aggie who has earned the right to wear it.
The 2012-2013 Aggie Ring Scholarship application deadline has expired. Scholarships & Financial Aid will notify students in May 2013 if they have been selected to receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship.
There are limited Aggie Ring Scholarships available for future deliveries. If you will meet the requirements for your Aggie Ring after the Spring, Summer or Fall 2013 semesters and need financial assistance, you may apply for an Aggie Ring Scholarship through Scholarships & Financial Aid.
To Apply for an Aggie Ring Scholarship:
- Complete the University Scholarship Application online beginning October 15, 2012.
- On the application, complete the question: "Will you meet the requirements for your Aggie Ring after the Spring, Summer or Fall 2013 semesters?"
- Scholarships & Financial Aid will notify students in May 2013 if they have been selected to receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship.
- If you receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship: Once you meet the requirements, you will need to verify your eligibility and schedule an appointment online to order your Aggie Ring at the Aggie Ring Office.
- If you do not receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship: You may consider applying for an Aggie Ring Loan through the Short Term Loan Office.
- Student must meet the requirements to order an Aggie Ring after the Spring, Summer or Fall 2013 semesters
- Must be at least ½ time enrollment
- Student must be making (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress
For further information concerning a scholarship application, please contact Scholarships & Financial Aid at (979) 845-3982 or Julie Scamardo with our Aggie Ring Program at 979-845-1050.