The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the worldwide Aggie Network and one of the oldest and most revered traditions of Texas A&M.
The Association of Former Students' Board of Directors established the Aggie Ring Scholarship Program in 2009. In 2013, about 40 students were impacted through 21 endowed Aggie Ring Scholarships and a general scholarship fund for Aggie Rings.
We invite you to support Aggie Ring Scholarships and help ensure that the Aggie Ring is available to every Aggie who has earned the right to wear one.
Make a Gift Securely Online
Printable Giving Form
Learn how to apply for an Aggie Ring Scholarship (current students).
Impacting Students & Preserving Tradition
“The Aggie Ring is a visual symbol of accomplishment and recognizable symbol of the Aggie family. We want to do what we can to assure all those who earn it can proudly wear it.”
- Jon ’68 & Johnette ’70 Jarvis
Former students and friends of Texas A&M can establish an endowed Aggie Ring Scholarship with a minimum gift of $25,000, which may be given over a five-year period.
Upon receipt of the initial gift, the donor will be recognized with a beautiful Benjamin Knox print of the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center and the Haynes Ring Plaza. The donor will also have the opportunity to be involved in the scholarship recipient’s Aggie Ring Day and will be invited to the annual scholarship brunch hosted each spring by The Association of Former Students.
If you would like further information about establishing an endowed Aggie Ring Scholarship, please email Nic Taunton '07 at NTaunton07@AggieNetwork.com or call him at (979) 845-7514.
Gifts of any amount under $25,000 may be made to the general fund for Aggie Ring Scholarships using the online giving form. Gifts to the general Aggie Ring Scholarship fund are pooled, and the income is used to provide scholarships.
Thank You To These Generous Donors
Endowed Aggie Ring Scholarships have been provided by the following generous donors:
- Traditions Council, in memory of Patrick H. Alexander, Jr. ’89
- Lauren N. Baker '11 Memorial
- Ray Barrett '55
- Elaine and Wayne Beal '68
- Brazos County A&M Club
- Gentlemen of Campus Crawl - Classes of 2002 and 2003
- Andrew J. Cantrell '91
- Class Councils
- Class of 1955
- Class of 1977
- Class of 1978
- Class of 1994
- Class of 1999
- Class of 2014
- Diana & Michael H. Connor '85
- Dallas A&M Club
- Andy Duffie ’78
- Jackie Price Dunn '02 Memorial
- June and Nathan O. Finke '70
- Rachel R. Gonzales Memorial
- Kathy and Mike Havel '76
- Jon '68 and Johnette '70 Jarvis
- Lisa and Stephen Korkmas ’80 and Alexandra Korkmas ’16
- Lauren E. Lewis '09 Memorial
- Stan and Cathy Mann '92
- Eddie and Joe Mattei '53
- Connor McCasland ’15 Memorial
- Sue Ellen '81 and Phil '80 Miner
- Jennifer and Daniel Montgomery ’86
- Lisa Ramirez ’10 Memorial
- Julia D. Subieta '15
- Karen Krafka Subieta ’78
- Carroll ’40 and Lacolian Swearingen
- Tim Sweeney
- Gary Thomas '58
- Ellen and Penrod S. Thornton '63
- The Walking Aggie
- Joyce and Robert G. Van Winkle, Jr. ’81
- Sherry F. '80 and Mark D. '80 Weesner
- Jeff Wetuski '91 Memorial
- Kirk L. Worley ’93 Memorial