If you are receiving your Aggie Ring in May -
MAY 2014 GRADUATES:
Your degree must post on your official Texas A&M University records to receive your Aggie Ring.
The Aggie Ring Office will be open on Friday, May 9 from 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: If your graduation is May 16 or after, you must wait until your degree is posted on your TAMU records.
All TAMU Health Science Center degrees will be posted by May 29.
Please bring 2 of the following items: Ring Receipt, Driver's license, Student ID card.
Upcoming Aggie Ring Day
September 19, 2014
Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center
Ring Distribution: 12 - 6 p.m.
How to get your Aggie Ring
You will need a Ring Ticket (available online starting Friday, September 12) AND 2 of the following forms of ID:
- Aggie Ring Receipt
- Driver's License
- Student ID Card
Ring Day entrance is on the Haynes Ring Plaza side of the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center. Entrance is restricted to students receiving their Aggie Rings, and their guests, during their allotted time slot.
The event opens with Yell Practice at 11:45 a.m. and delivery officially begins with the firing of the Spirit of '02 Cannon at noon.
- When your Group Ticket # is next, line up under the banner that has the first letter of your last name.
- Have your Ring Ticket ready or pull it up on your smart phone/tablet. Enlarge the Group #/Ticket time on your device.
- If you miss your group time, you must wait until it is called again at the top of the hour.
TAMU Galveston Campus:
Aggie Rings will be distributed from 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. in the Mary Moody Northen Building. After 10:30 a.m., students can come to Student Life to pick up their Rings. Family/guests are welcome to attend. Breakfast will be served and photos will be taken.
Ring Tickets - Current students picking up in College Station
Ring Tickets will be available online beginning at 7:00 am, Friday, September 12, 2014. Create an account on AggieNetwork.com prior to selecting your ticket.
* Please Note: Times are available to pick up your Aggie Ring from 12 p.m. until 7 p.m. As you select your Ring Ticket, please consider your class schedule and plan responsibly. Multiple time options are available so that you do not have to miss class to pick up your Aggie Ring.
- Log on to Aggienetwork.com
- Visit the Aggie Ring Day Tickets page. Select your Ring Ticket - Choose the group with time slot you prefer to get your Ring. Each group has a limited quantity of tickets available. The earlier you log on, the better chance you will have of getting your preferred group number ticket. (See the Ring Ticket schedule at the bottom of our Ring Day FAQ). Please note that hundreds or even thousands of Aggies will be trying to access the Aggie Ring Day Tickets page at the same time, so delays are possible. Trying to access the page simultaneously from multiple browsers or multiple tabs within a browser will not improve your odds but will slow the system down for everyone.
- Print your Ring Ticket and bring it with you on Ring Day.
PicturesProfessional photographers will be available to take a free picture of you on your Aggie Ring Day! Please Note: In case of inclement weather, photo stations will be canceled
When your Ring Day photo is taken, you will receive a card with a web site and code which will direct you to your individual image. You will also receive a voucher code for a free print of ONE Aggie Ring Day photo which may be redeemed at our partner's web site: http://aggieringday.printroom.com/pro/aggieringday/
You may visit all four photo stations, and choose to order ONE favorite image as a gift from The Association of Former Students! Additional images will be available for purchase.
- Don't forget to bring your camera to get extra pictures of this exciting day!
- Benjamin Knox '90 prints of "Historic Aggie Rings" will be available for purchase for $45 (including tax) and "Aggie Senior Ring" - $45 (including tax).
- Bottled water and Coke products will be available to purchase.
Still have questions about Ring Tickets, Parking, the Aggie Ring Shuttle and other Ring Day activities? Visit the Aggie Ring Day FAQ page!
The Association of Former Students congratulates you on earning your Aggie Ring!
Your Ring is a treasure you will want to wear always. Please remember to celebrate responsibly!