The following services will be performed without charge for the original owner of a Balfour college Ring purchased in 1972 or after, and that is still under warranty:
- Repair defects in workmanship or materials at the time of original delivery.
- If repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship and materials, the product will be replaced at Balfour's discretion.
- Resize your ring (ring can be resized up or down two sizes).
- Clean and polish your ring.
- Restore the original dark finish on your Ring (there is a charge for changing the finish).
- Diamonds are not covered by Balfour’s warranty.
- Change graduation date prior to graduation. Any change of date must be approved and handled by the Aggie Ring Office.
- No other change from the original order is permitted under the warranty.
- This warranty is void if work is performed on your ring by someone other than Balfour. A repair fee must be paid for any ring not under warranty.
- If the ring is damaged or worn beyond your satisfaction, it may be exchanged for a ring of current design at Balfour's current remake charge. The same gold is not used.
- Damages resulting from improper handling, lack of care, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The Balfour Company makes the final decision under the terms of the warranty.
Balfour's Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover the loss or theft of your Aggie Ring. You may choose to purchase personal insurance for your Ring.