Bring Future Students Feb. 8 To Aggieland Saturday
Susan "Sue" Owen '94
January 24, 2020 10:25 AM
updated: January 29, 2020 9:08 AM
This annual campus-wide event is proudly supported by The Association of Former Students.
Visit admissions.tamu.edu/agsat for details including the schedule, and to register (optional).
Most events are between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., including:
- Presentations on admissions for prospective, admitted, Blinn Team and transfer students
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- Residence hall tours
- A&M colleges and departments answering questions and offering tours
- Demonstrations by Corps units such as the Aggie Band, Fish Drill Team and Rudder’s Rangers
- Look for The Association’s Aggie Network Student Ambassadors on the MSC's first floor!
- A&M Corps cadets in uniforms carrying “ASK ME” signs to help you find your way around
- Campus walking tours depart every 15 minutes
- Plus you can dine in A&M’s campus dining halls, snack bars and eateries; all accept cash/credit cards.
Look up specific times and locations on the schedule at admissions.tamu.edu/agsat.
Miss Reveille is set to appear for photos from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.!
Explore campus via Texas A&M’s interactive map: www.tamu.edu/map
Gifts made by thousands of Aggies via The Association of Former Students help support events including Aggieland Saturday. Add your support today: tx.ag/give.