Account Benefits

"Find an Aggie" Online Directory

HireAggies Career Services Email Addresses

Traveler Resources

1. Land and Sea Travel
6. Currency Conversions
2. Baggage Limits 7. Travel Guides
3. Official Travel Information 8. Weather
4. General Travel Information 9. Restaurants
5. Health Concerns 10. Travel Maps

Land and Sea Travel  back to top

The following summarizes information available on the Department of Homeland Security’s website.
  • Currently:
    U.S. citizens need to present either (a) a passport, passport card (available in spring 2008), or WHTI-compliant document ; or (b) a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, along with proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate.
  • later:
    On June 1, 2009, the U.S. government will implement the full requirements of the land and sea phase of WHTI. The proposed rules require most U.S. citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports of entry to have a passport, passport card, or WHTI-compliant document.
Note: The passport requirement does NOT apply to U.S. citizens traveling to or returning directly from a U.S. territory.

Baggage Limits  back to top

Please check your airline's website for current baggage limits:

Official Travel Information  back to top

General Travel Information  back to top

Health Concerns  back to top

Currency Conversions  back to top

Travel Guides  back to top

Weather  back to top

Restaurants  back to top

Travel Maps  back to top


505 George Bush Drive
College Station, TX 77840

Phone Number

(979) 845-7514

© 2016 The Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University, All Rights Reserved